Our expert staff can help determine material quantities for projects, provide guidance with design ideas and install techniques. Contact us today to get your project started!
Visit our Waterloo Location
Our Waterloo yard is located in the heart of Waterloo . From there we can service surrounding areas such as Stratford, Listowel, Arthur, Orangeville, Shelburne, Guelph, Kitchener and Cambridge.
Waterloo joined the Ferrell family in November 1997. This yard was strategically purchased from an existing Unilock Interlocking Stone & Walls business. This location is well known to the local landscape contractors and it is a perfect fit to introduce other landscaping lines and brick veneer. Waterloo yard specializes in various landscaping products from interlocking stone to walls to exotic natural stones for all your landscaping needs. In addition to landscaping, Waterloo ‘s knowledgeable staff also services the local home builders and architects with products such as Canadian & imported brick and stone.
The Waterloo yard has a full line of landscaping brick and stone products. Please visit our showroom and our staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have to complete any size project.
We provide a full line of residential, architectural and institutional brick & stone veneer. From new home construction projects and landscaping design to commercial construction, architectural projects, and institutional/industrial building, we have all the products and services to fulfill all your needs.
Our Latest Blogs
- Stone or VeneerStone or brick veneer – which should you choose? This has been a question plaguing home builders and renovators for ages. These being the two most popular options many people have a hard time choosing between the two for their home cladding, fireplace, wainscot, and other architectural details. We’re going… Read more »
- All I want for Christmas is a home renovationThe holidays are fast approaching and yes even Ferrell Builders’ supply has you covered. Now, we aren’t suggesting you stock up on stone to wrap up for everyone on your naughty list but we do have some excellent options for you. So if you’re scrambling for the perfect gift for… Read more »
- Winter LandscapingI know what you’re thinking. You can’t landscape in Canada in the winter months. You’re right to an extent, there are definitely some tasks you shouldn’t even consider in the winter. But just because there’s a blanket of snow in your backyard doesn’t mean it should be ignored. … Read more »
- 4 Tips for your new stone fireplace mantelWhether you’re planning to remodel an existing mantel or adding a new one to your home, there are a few things to consider. Pick the right Material There are few options for a stone mantelpiece. You can go with a natural stone or veneer. Natural stones such as limestone, quartz… Read more »
- Insulate your investmentIt may not be the most glamorous investment but it is one of the smartest. Adding additional insulation to your home not only increases comfort but saves on energy costs. R-Value describes how effective the insulation is at stopping the conductive flow of heat. The recommended R-value for attic insulation… Read more »
- Calculate your building projectWalking in blind to a sales floor not knowing how much you material you need or having an idea of what it may cost can often leave you feeling dissatisfied and maybe with a little shock from the cost. To avoid this we suggest planning your project and cost in… Read more »
- Mulching in the fallWith the winter coming swiftly people think that working in the garden is done but there is a crucial step you should complete before the growing season ends. Mulching your garden beds in the fall is one of the best overlooked practices you can do for the health of your… Read more »
- Build your own stone fire pitAn outdoor fire pit can extend the use of your outdoor space into cold evenings providing a beautiful spot to gather and keep warm. Plane your design Always start with a plan. Are you making a round, or square pit? Is it raised or sunken? Make a quick plan so… Read more »
Ferrell Brick Waterloo
- Fax(519) 884-8813
- Address57 Schaefer Street Waterloo, Ontario N2L 4C4
Spring Summer Hours
M-F 7AM to 5PM
Winter Hours (to start Dec 3rd)
Or by appointment any time.
Delivery on a wide variety of trucks. Flatbeds, dump trucks, small orders on pick-up truck.